Re:Open south end

From: Jayfer
Date: 7/23/2020
Time: 7:51:45 PM


When I was "on the job", if I got a sworn statement from a witness which gave me "reasonable cause to believe" a violation occurred, I could arrest the suspect . . . at least in my state. If I wanted to be sure, I would take the witness statement to a judge who would decide whether or not he would support an arrest. If he did, he would issue a bench warrant and I would pick the suspect up. So, yes, there are ways to effect justice without observation of a violation. That is why I've said before, get all the information you can and contact the Park Service Police. Let them decide. Don't assume they won't take action.
If we don't do our part, our paradise just might disappear.